Dr. Taek Kim is 1 of 2 doctors featured on channel 7 news for introducing the Vampire face lift in 2011. It is a combination of PRP, and various dermal fillers to restore the face lost volume and improve the texture of skin, an innovative technique that uses the body’s natural healing response to transform the skin into a fuller, more youthful appearance.
Benefits of Vampire Facelift®
There are many benefits of Vampire Facelift®, one of the largest being the speed of both treatment and recovery. The treatment time and recovery period can vary and will depend on whether the Vampire Facelift® is completed as a stand-alone treatment or in combination with other treatments such as CO2 skin rejuvenation or DermaRoller®.
- “Lunch Time” Treatment – Most Vampire Facelift® treatments can be complete in less than an hour in our comfortable med spa.
- Little or No Downtime – Most patients will return to their normal activities immediately with little swelling or bruising. When combined with CO2 laser skin rejuvenation or DermaRoller, recovery period may extend up to one week.
- Safe For All Skin Types – Vampire Facelift® can be performed on any skin type without the risk of scarring or hyperpigmentation.
- No Allergic Reactions – Because Vampire Facelift® uses the patient’s own blood to create the PRP, there is virtually no risk of allergic reaction.
- Incredible Results – Results with Vampire Facelift® are noticeable immediately and will continue to improve over time.
- Long Lasting Results – Most patients can expect to see results lasting up to one year or better.
How Does Vampire Facelift® Work?
Treatment for Vampire Facelift® can vary based on the individual needs and goals of the patient. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) can either be injected or applied topically. Results can be dramatic for patients who have Vampire Facelift® done in combination with HA fillers like Artefill, CO2 laser skin resurfacing, or DermaRoller. Blood Derived Growth Factors Vampire Facelift® uses patented technology to create a high concentration of autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP). There is a 3 part process:
- First, we draw a small amount of blood
- Next, we place the blood into a centrifuge to separate the platelets from other components of the blood
- The resulting concentration of PRP is activated to release rejuvenating growth factors and signaling proteins
PRP therapy is successful in part because it deploys aspects of your body’s own biochemistry which instinctively know how to rejuvenate and strengthen the skin.
Vampire Facelift FAQs
Is there any downtime with the Vampire Facelift?
The Vampire Facelift has grown quickly in popularity in part because the procedure is quick, safe and has virtually no downtime. We are offering Free Consultations for the Vampire Facelift Procedure™. Renaissance Cosmetic Laser & Surgery is conveniently located in Downers Grove. Contact us today to schedule your appointment: 630.322.9090 or schedule online.
What is Vampire Facelift®?
Vampire Facelift is a non-surgical technique uses Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to restore the face and improve the texture of skin.
Is Vampire Facelift® Right For You?
The Vampire Facelift® is suitable for just about anyone. Regardless of your age or skin type, Dr. Kim can create a personalized “Vampire” treatment plan to give you the results you want. Alternative to Surgical Facelift A surgical facelift is procedure that lifts the face by removing excess skin. But not everyone needs or wants to undergo surgery. At Renaissance Cosmetic Laser & Surgery, we offer a wide range of minimally invasive anti-aging procedures to turn back the clock. Vampire Facelift® can be used alone or in combination with other procedures such as Artefill, dermal fillers, CO2 Laser Skin Rejuvenation or Derma Roller.